Winston Churchill’s Famous Line
But, when I decided to create my first online business, I swore to myself that I was never ever going to give in. I was going to keep at it until I succeeded and yes success came but it took time and a lot of energy. My journey was dotted with rip offs and downright scams, but I eventually found my way and started to earn income.
Your own personal path to success may also be dotted with setbacks and challenges, but stay with it. Don’t listen to the doubters, don’t let setbacks hold you down, get up again and most of all don’t give in.
To succeed you must take on risk and be prepared for minor setbacks, but whatever you do………NEVER GIVE IN!
But You Can Start giving up:
- Waiting – Stop waiting for something to happen, make it happen.
- Excuses – it’s what you do with what you have. Not what you haven’t got that leads to success.
- Trying to be perfect – Sometimes we try to show the world that we are perfect and flawless. The truth no one is, it’s better to try as best as you can than to be perfect and not try at all.
- Entitlement – No one owes you anything. When you approach life with the false sense that you are owed things, you will less productive and constantly find yourself disappointed by reality.
- Doing what others believe – When hear “You can’t do it!” or “That’s impossible,” remember just because they couldn’t, doesn’t mean you can’t.
- Being the victim – Life can be unfair, unkind and pretty rotten to some of us. But stand up and take positive steps to heal and grow.
- Dwelling on past failures. – Forget the past, whatever it is, it’s has gone! Face your future with gusto and without fear.
- Blaming – Don’t blame yourself and others, blame takes away your ability to move forward.
Success is everywhere and the Internet offers many opportunities to get financial and personal rewards, but getting the best training is the key, because by getting the best training available you’ll avoid all the mistakes and pitfalls that I fell for. Never give In to believing you can’t.
Never give In, don’t start giving up, if you’re not making much progress online then I suggest that you join a community. Community plays a huge role providing encouragement and motivation to new Internet Marketers.
There are 160,000 people within the large Wealthy Affiliate community that have gone through exactly what you’re going through, It’s helpful to know they’re all there to help.
I hope I’ve been able to show you how to start giving up by not giving in, take a look at my recommended steps to success and get started with your new business.
And Never Give In….